Please note: For our New Zealand customers the price displayed may be in AUD but this will automatically convert to NZD when you pay at checkout via PAYPAL or credit card.
The AETC885 + 320 Tyre changer is a truly professional piece of equipment handling the toughest of conditions and is consistently reliable.
It has a 12 month warranty and is backed up by the largest manufacturer of tyre changers and wheel balancers in the world, with over 40 years experience and knowledge as to what is needed to create a great tyre changer, that is easy to operate and efficient to use.
- The mounting head is made from hardened steel and has a lifetime warranty
- Wearable washers are fitted as standard to comply with Euro Standard requirements to protect the operator when lifting the tyre
- The pedal assembly has a stop move function which allows the clamp to stop at any point to allow for conveniently repositioning of the wheel
- The 41mm hexagonal shaft and the 55mm horizontal arm diametre is suitable for run flats and hard wall tyres
- The machines bead breaker cylinder has 2500Kg pressure ensures the tyre can easily come away from the rim
- The protective cover for the clamps and mounting head avoids damaging the rim
- The machine can easily be fitted with the PL330, PL338 and/or the right helper AL320
- The clamps are specifically made to be strong and durable
The standard accessories provided with the tyre changers are:
Jaw Protector, Bead Breaker Protector, Demounting Head Protector, Hook Protector 20" Lever.
Outside clamp 13"-24”
Inside clamp 13"-26”
Tyre width 3-15”
Max Tyre Diametre 1220mm
Working air pressure 8-10bar
Turntable rotation speed 7rpm
Power supply voltage 220V / 380V
Power 0.75 1.1kW
CTN size 1100x910x1010 1280x550x450
Net weight/Gross weight 246/285kg
FINANCE AVAILABLE AT VERY AFFORDABLE RATES