Work on all light commercial and RVs with ease with this 6 tonne wheel aligner lift by LUFTEN
6 TON 4 POST LIFT， Pneumatic Safety Lock Release, With 24 Volt Control Box overall width 3800mm, overall length 5000mm
FOUR POST LIFT 6 TONNE WITH ROLLING JACKING BEAMS AECL4600WA
Designed for the workshop dedicated to helping their customers, ensuring their safety by providing extensive full vehicle checks. The use of a 4 post lift allows the professional technician to thoroughly examine the engine, drive train, body and suspension thus saving the need for expensive maintenance work when warning signs can be detected and early rectification carried out.
- CE Certified suitable for vehicle repair and maintenance service workshops
- 6 Tonne lifting capacity
- 3 tonne Jacking beams.
- Manual single point lock release, easy to operate
- Aluminum shell motor prevents overheating.
- Low profile, minimum height is 270 mm.
- The heavy duty steel wire drum, ensures the vehicles safety.
- Adjustable runways make the lift suitable for a greater range of vehicles.
- The automatic operated mechanical lock engages every 50 mm in the lifting process to ensure the vehicle lifting safety.
- Runway synchronizer system prevents vehicles from tilt possibly.
- The hydraulic system is equipped with device for over-load prevention.
- Protection against steel rope breakage device provided.
- 24V safety voltage used for control system.
- Can satisfy service work for most passenger cars, SUVs and Pick-up trucks
- 4 pieces rubber adapter pads
- Routine testing with 115% dynamic and 150% static loading.
Maximum Lifting Height
Overall Width (Drive through)
Overall Width (With Hydraulic Pump)
Overall Length (Without Ramps)
Overall Length (With Ramps)
Width Between Runway
Read Oil Pressure
GW: 2650Kg; L550cm: W:100cm: H:76cm