·Hydraulic & transmission type
·Automatic safety locks
·Four post large lifting capacity
·Open front design for easy under-vehicle access
• Special safety device against chain breaking is installed to ensure safe and reliable opera
Model capacity Lifting height Rising/lower time Motor power voltage Weight External dimensions
AETL4065-4B 6.5t 1700mm 110s 3Kw 380V 2.1t 6860×3810×2410mm
AETL4080-4B 8t 1700mm 110s 3Kw 380V 2.1t 6860×3810×2410mm
AETL4100-4B 10t 1700mm 110s 3Kw 380V 2.2t 6860×3810×2410mm
AETL41200-4B 12t 1700mm 110s 3kw 380v 2.2t 6860×3810×2410mm
AETL41500-4B 15t 1700mm 110s 3kw 380v 2.4t 7320×3810×2410mm
AETL41600 16t 1700mm 110s 3kw 380v 2.4t 7320×3810×2410mm
1. Press motor button to raise the lifter.
2. toggle down the handle of the manual directional control valve at the pump station to unload oil
cylinder and lower down the tray to declining the lift.
3. The operation voltage of hydraulic pump is 24v.
4. The safety device against chain breaking has a manual plate clip structure. It is installed on both
ends of the lifting beam. When the chain is broken, the claw clip on both ends of the lifting beam
will set against the plate clip to prevent the tray from falling down the ensure safety to people,
equipment and vehicle.
5. Anti-shake wheel
FINANCE AVAILABLE AT VERY COMPETITIVE RATES
PURCHASE BEFORE JUNE 30 FOR A TOTAL TAX DEDUCTION
These lifts meet the Australian Standard AS/NZ 1418.9:1996 and AS/NZS 2550.9:1996,