AECL240CF DCA clear floor hoist by LUFTEN is a direct drive asymmetric arms lift with a USA type longer cylinder can lift vehicles weighing 4 tonne to a height of approx. 1800mm in 50 seconds. Being Clear floor it is ideal for working on gear boxes, diffs and oil changing as there are no obstacles. Registered with WorkSafe NSW. Includes FREE 4x4 extensions.
AVAILABLE IN SINGLE OR THREE PHASE
*GET 6 MONTHS INTEREST FREE UNTIL THE END OF JUNE
- Multi-lateral shape column to guarantee safety and stability.
- Dual-hydraulic direct drive design lifting 4 tonne (8818.5lbs),
- Clear floor for easy access and under vehicle movement
- Asymmetric arm design 2/3 arm extensions, make the lift able to accommodate a wide range of
- Single point unlock, easy and safe operation.
- Overall height 3750mm
- Durable cylinders in each column carry with anti-surge valves
- Dual balancing cable remote control for precise carriage movement.
- Mechanical safety locks in each post.
- Safety cutout switch to prevent cylinder detachment
- 24V low tension control and limit switch for safe operation.
- Available in 3 phase and (single phase at additional $56)
- Quality hydraulic and electrical component, no oil relief, no noise and less maintenance requirements.
- Colour RAL5015 blue with yellow arms
- Overhead automatic cut off system prevents the vehicle from over extension.
- Screw-up lifting pads with clearance height less than 95 mm
- Certified by CE.
- SAFEWORK NSW REGISTERED HST 6-211522/17
- 4500kg or 5000kg capacity also available.
- 1880mm lift height.
- Minimum height 90mm
- Durable painted coating
- Twin screw pads included to 95mm height.
- Standard door protection pads to prevent possible damage to the door opened without caution.
Weight 680kg, L 288.7cm, W 34.4cm, H 37.5cm
FINANCE AVAILABLE AT VERY AFFORDABLE RATES
CONTACT US TO SEE IF YOUR POST CODE QUALIFIES FOR FREE DELIVERY
PURCHASE BEFORE JUNE 30TH FOR A TOTAL TAX DEDUCTION
These lifts meet the Australian Standard AS/NZ 1418.9:1996 and AS/NZS 2550.9:1996,