AEDTCi800 iCarsoft i800 is a reliable and fast car engine OBDII code reader. Works with all OBDII/EOBD compatible cars and light trucks sold worldwide. A great tool for entry level to read and clear engine trouble codes on the go
ICARSOFT i800 PRODUCT FEATURES
ICARSOFT i800 SUPER ADVANTAGES
- The Fastest Full Color 2.4" TFT 320*240 Pixels Scanner
- Full Speed Upgrade via Computer
- Support Multi-Language
- Silicone keys and Hot IM & Code Key for easy operation
- Personal Operation Interface
- Read & Clear DTC
- Read Data Stream
- Available in Red, Orange and Black
ICARSOFT i800 OBDII FUNCTIONS
- Read Codes | Read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Erase Codes | Erase generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Determine MIL | Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) after clearing codes and reset monitors.
- DataStream | Read live PCM DataStream. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Freeze Frame Data | When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- I/M Readiness Test | Indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- O2 Sensor Test | This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
- Evap System Test | The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- On-Board Monitoring | This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Vehicle Information | Displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the vehicle.
- Comprehensive Help | Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations, DTC search & More.
iCarsoft i800 supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes including CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
iCarsoft i800 works on most of 2001 and later European OBDII compliant PETROL vehicles and most of 2004 and later European OBDII compliant DIESEL vehicles.
ICARSOFT i800 CONTENTS
- iCarsoft i800 scantool (orange, red or black)
- OBDII cable
- Users Manual
- PC Connecting cable
- Nylon Carry Case