EVEN MORE FEATURES THAN CR PLUS. THE MOST ADVANCED DYI TECHNOLOGY IN A DYI TOOL
iCarsoft CR Pro is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
CR Pro vehicle coverage:
Nissan,Infiniti,Toyota,Lexus,Scion,Honda,Isuzu,Hyundai,Kia,Daewoo,Mazda,US Ford,Sprinter,BMW,Mini,VW,Seat,Skoda,Volvo,Porsche,SAAB,EU Ford,Holden,AUS Ford,Acura,Subaru,Mitsubishi,Dacia,Renault,Fiat,GM,Chrysler,Mercedes-Benz,Citroen,Jaguar,Peugeot,Audi,Opel,Land Rover,Smart,Suzuki,Vauxhall,Alfa-Romeo,Lancia.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• iCarsoft CR Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as
engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag etc.
• Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
• Read Live Data.
• Full ECU Diagnosis.
• Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
• Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
• Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
• Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
• Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system,
requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
• Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
• Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates
SAS while steering part replacement.
• The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
• Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when
the engine starts.
• DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
• Upgrade via PC.
• Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer
This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available on all years/models.
FIFTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
• Diagnose most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
• Full System Diagnosis
• Supports Oil Service Reset
• Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
• Battery Management System (BMS) (Some vehicles
do not enjoy this function)
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
• Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
• Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration • Read &Clear DTC
• Read Live Data
• Supports Battery Test
• Supports Data Review and Print
• Full Speed Upgrade via
• 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
• Supports Multi-Language
OBDII FUNCTION1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a
leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system