iCARSOFT CR ELITE
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
More functions than E770, similiar software to CR PLUS
iCarsoft CR Elite is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault
diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes)
developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0" TFT LCD and unique
diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and
test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables
technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Elite vehicle coverage:
Ford,Sprinter,BMW,Mini,VW,Seat,Skoda,Volvo,Porsche,SAAB,EU Ford,Holden,AUS Ford,Acura,Subaru,Mitsubishi,Dacia,Renault,Fiat,GM,JEEP,Chrysler,Mercedes-Benz,Citroen,Jaguar,Peugeot,Audi,Opel,Land
1.BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
2.UP BUTTON--Moves cursor
up for selection.
3.LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
4.RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
cursor down for selection.
6.ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu list.
7.HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test results
or user operation
8.F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
BUTTON--In case of special use.
10.OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
11.STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds
the system of the scan tool.
12.Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool for
power supply and update the software if needed.
EIGHTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
▪Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
▪Four System Diagnosis ▪Support Oil Service Reset
▪Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
▪Battery Management System (BMS)
▪Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
▪Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
▪Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
▪ABS Bleeding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
▪Injector Coding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
▪Read &Clear DTC ▪Read Live Data
▪Support Battery Test ▪Support Data Review and Print
▪Full Speed Upgrade via PC ▪4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the
various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating
properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs,
certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board
computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating
conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of
O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the
vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read
the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific
service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop
8. Evap System
Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate
a leak test for the vehicle's
EVAP system. Before using the system
test function, refer to the vehicle's
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification
number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other
information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1,
P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes
and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-
English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW
and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and
live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More