AEWIFI610 Multi-scan tool wireless android DYI
• The chip is using ARM chip which is two times faster. Protocol communication speed is also twice as fast than standard WiFi and powers off the car battery.
• Compact and portable wireless design.
• Automatically powers off, after one hour goes into power save mode.
• J1939 and stable J1979 protocol offers strong second development for customers.
• Supports all WIFI system (Android, PC，WINCE，IPHONE，IPAD etc. ),
• Allocate address freely, not traditional ADHOC address mode.
• Offers simple connection for customers.
• Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
• Display current sensor data
• Engine RPM
• Calculated Load Value
• Coolant Temperature
• Fuel System Status
• Vehicle Speed
• Short Term Fuel Trim
• Long Term Fuel Trim
• Intake Manifold Pressure
• Timing Advance
• Intake Air Temperature
• Air Flow Rate
• Absolute Throttle Position
• Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
• Fuel System status
• Fuel Pressure
• SSID: V-LinK
• IP: 192.168.0.10
• Subnet: 255.255.255.0
• Port: 35000
• Range: 15m (Line of sight)
• Antenna: Internal
• Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
• Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
• Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
• Plastic: Automotive Grade Physical Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.25 x 1.2 inches
Support OBDII protocols:
• ISO15765-4 (CAN)
• ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
• J1850 VPW
• J1850 PWM