BRAKE TESTER, DECELEROMETER PRO, TINT TESTER AND HEADLIGHT ALIGNER COMBINATION
AUTOSTOP MAXI BRAKE TESTER
An efficient diagnostic and compliance tool, designed to test Service and Emergency brakes.
• Measures pedal-force required to stop a vehicle
• Measures average and maximum acceleration
• Measures stopping distance and test speed
• Evaluates brake performance
• Prints an accurate test report
• Complies with International Standards
• Built in GPS AND Bluetooth
• Battery powered.
OPTIONAL GPS/USB/BLUETOOTH ALSO AVAILABLE
AUTOLIGHT TINT TESTER
Window tinting can diminish driver vision through vehicle windows. This
compromises the safety of driver and their passengers.
Safety is jeopardized when approaching vehicles with dark, non-regulatory approved window tinting. The internal space of the vehicle and its passenger's movements are not clearly visible.
The tint meter is a portable Light Transmission Meter. The meter measures the level of light transmitted through a tinted window to determine is safety level.
The light transmission meter consists of a light sensor built into the body of the instrument, a precision illumination source and a LCD display.
By aligning the light source and the sensor on the other side of the window, the percentage transmitted through the window is measured. The degree of visibility is obtained from the reading.
OPTIONAL MAGNETIC AUTOLIGHT ALSO AVAILABLE
ARMSTRONG BEAM-SETTER 5405 HEADLIGHT ALIGNER
• Professional premium quality beam setter
• Manufactured and individually tested in Europe
• Suitable for any kind of headlamp (high, low, fog) including XENON and LED lamps
• Supplied with assembly, operation and calibration manuals and EC Declaration of Conformity
• Professional head light aimer
• Manufactured in Europe
• Suitable for any type of head light including main, dipped and fog
• Built in digital light (lux) meter
• The unit is fitted with a 165mm glass lens and centre pointer
• Comes complete with mechanism to set the height of the optical block
• Approved for use in NSW, VIC & QLD
|Regulation Height (mm)||250-1400|
|Lens Diameter (mm)||165|
|Bar Torsion (cm/10m)||+2.5/-5.0|
|Beam Slope||+/- 3.0|
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|